These little helpers make up a new set of freely available resources designed to allow healthcare professionals to keep up to date with the latest evidence in their field through bite sized pieces of information posted on daily blogs.
The Elves already up and running are listed below.
- The Mental Elf: http://www.thementalelf.net/
- The Dental Elf: http://www.thedentalelf.net/
- The Diabetes Elf: http://www.thediabeteself.net/
- The Learning Disabilities Elf: http://www.thelearningdisabilitieself.net/
- The Lifestyle Elf: http://www.thelifestyleelf.net/
- The Musculoskeletal Elf: http://www.themusculoskeletalelf.net/
In addition The Mental Elf App is now available from the iTunes store, you can get it here: http://ow.ly/djR00 (App costs £2.99)
“The newly launched Mental Elf app sends one ‘golden nugget’ of mental health information directly to your smartphone each day making it easier than ever before for mental health practitioners to keep up-‐to-‐date with the very latest, pertinent research.”